6.11.09

Being Pregnant is... A Journey from G-Strings to Grandma-Panties

All the books say the months of pregnancy are nine amazing ones. Amazing?? with the morning sickness and all? err...don't think so.

Not that i'm not grateful or anything. Pertama kali tahu kalo gw hamil, gw ngga tau gimana harus mendeskripsikan perasaan gw, mungkin ada diantara seneng dan nolak. Persis seperti yang gw baca di buku-buku panduan tentang kehamilan, hihihi.

But now I'm waaaay over that period, anyway. Sekarang gue baru melewati period dimana perut gw membesar dengan dramatis-it-scares-me! Here are some 'amazing' stuff I and my belly have encountered so far:

Gw baru benar2 tersadar gue hamil saat belanja bareng nyokap. Dia mengusulkan gw beli celana dalem kolor size XL (grandma panties) biar gw merasa lebih nyaman. Padahal sebelum hamil, I would no doubt chose a g-string over kolor. Setelah gw coba, ternyata gw emang lebih nyaman pake grandma pants itu *sob*.

Tiba-tiba banyak orang yang *sepertinya* berhasrat untuk ngelus-ngelus perut gw. Ngga di kantor, ngga pas liputan. People I don't really know freely touches my belly! Awalnya, sih, gw agak risih. I thought belly is really private area, right? Like, you don't touch a woman's breasts in public just because they look cute (even if you are a woman too). But I really have to get used to it *my belly, not my breast. sigh*

Some people are still insist on not giving their chair on a crowded bus. I dunno whether they are blind or simply just some ignorant-snub. I decided not to consider them as human, in the end, to avoid myself trapped in a useless anger. Ngedongkol sambil tetep berdiri tuh secara emosional sangat melelahkan!!

Well, I would looove to tell you more about how crappy it is being pregnant, but the excitements and joys truly beats the bad-stuff. So, ntar cerita-cerita lagi lah, sekarang gue mo istirahat dan ngemil dulu, haha.


Cheers,
-ajeng-